Pages

Thoughts for the Journey

Welcome to my journey! Perhaps you'll find some encouragement, laughter, or just a thought as you walk along with me.

Friday, May 30, 2014

Extra Brain Cells?

I've been at a loss for words lately. Lots of difficult and quasi-difficult circumstances going on these days with families and loved ones.

And even more-so, just the constant spinning around of my poor little brain! It's trying so hard to keep up with these times! It's been a monthly countdown since we were in Missouri. Now it's weekly... and actually it's even more DAILY! 52 days... my heart skips a beat each time I see our countdown on our blog.

I know that all of a sudden I am going to be lying wide awake in bed through the wee hours of the morning when I should be sleeping, counting down the hours and then the minutes until we leave for the airport. Anyone going to volunteer to be awake so I can pray with you over text in the middle of the night? :)

Seriously- I can only think about 4 hours ahead these days. Any kind of "what about tomorrow?" is totally lost on me. :)

SO much to do, SO little time (and SO little energy :( ...).

Praying for His grace. Praying for extra brain cells.

1 comment:

  1. I would volunteer to pray with you through text in the middle of the night! Anytime! :)
    Praying for you as you continue to prepare and say your "see you laters".

    ReplyDelete